Whether you need a root canal, apicoectomy, or other endodontic procedure, the decision to move forward with treatment is a big one. It’s important to find an endodontist you trust to carry out your care in a way that makes you comfortable, happier, and healthier.
At Advanced Endodontic Care, we would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your treatment options.
Come in for a consultation and we’ll show you why we are the Tri-Cities’ most trusted endodontic team.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
When you come in for your consultation appointment, it’s important that you bring as much information from your referring doctor as possible. Good things to have on hand include:
- Records of previous dental exams and treatments
- Bitewing, panoramic, and any cone-beam X-rays
- Any pertinent lab results
- A list of all current medications you’re taking with dosage
- Any information regarding medical conditions you are currently experiencing
In most cases, your referring doctor will be happy to forward any records they have. Please contact your physician or dentist before your appointment with us to have these items faxed over. All records can be faxed to (509) 735-9598.